Neat Party Idea

Discussion of general Halloween topics
mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Neat Party Idea

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:27 pm

For all of you who have Halloween parties for Kids there is a really neat idea that I am going to try this year. First you put up some tombstones in your yard to simulate a graveyard. Then go buy a "bag of bones" that most stores with Halloween stuff will have. Then you hide them around the grave yard (similar to Easter egg hunting). The kid with the most bones can win a prize or you can even tape candy to the bone. You can also scatter around loose hay to hide the bones better.

Happy Haunting!

Shad O. Deville
Zombie

Post by Shad O. Deville » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:00 pm

now THATS creative!
Shad O. Deville, Shad O. Deville, if she doesn't scare you (with her endless raving) no evil thing will... *roars*

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:21 pm

I like it!

Just don't put the bones out too early 'cause someone might walk off with them.
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:17 pm

I like that idea alot. I'd like to do that with my niece and my little sister. (my little sister is 17 years younger than me!) My mom throws a big HAlloween party every year for all the kids in her neighborhood, I think that would be a fun idea for them to do.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:26 pm

Since your talking about kids stuff. Do any of you remember bobbing for apples at halloween parties when you were young? I don't find the kids really go for that anymore. I remember doing it as one of my Birthday party games as it is at Halloween and everyone did it. I know they have it on old Halloween specials and stuff too. I suppose I see the down side to it now and everything but when I think of bobbing for apples I think of Halloween.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Dee381
Vampire

Post by Dee381 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:23 am

that's a really good idea!
thanks for sharing.