Let's show our new stuff!!!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:54 pm

Hey magickbean, Very cool finds! :D Loved what you picked up. I was going to say that "omg" OEJ will love what you got, but I see he's already posted his feelings :lol: I saw those and knew right away, "oh boy, wait till OEJ see's these" but I see he has, and ran out the door :lol:

I Love cast Iron, so I think that Cast Iron Pumpkin statue is very cool.

Thanks for sharing your goodies with us Magickbean. I hope to have time this coming week to do some picture posting :wink:

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:03 pm

magickbean: The family portrait is my favorite, as well, and I love the smile on the kitty!

Winnie: I have not done a single Halloween scrapbook page, can you believe it? I only started scrapping in Jan, and have only done things for my daughter so far (birthday and graduation). But I buy every bit of Halloween paper, stickers, etc that I see...and the plan is to start after the holiday to scrapbook all the boxes and boxes of Halloween pics that I already have. Most are from pre-digital camera days. But I certainly will post pics as I get the pages done, that's a great idea!!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:17 am

I had no luck, tonight, in finding the Pumpkin-head guy. :(

But tomorrow, there are OTHER T.J.Maxx's to conquer.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:08 pm

magickbean I love your purchases. My favorite is the family portrait!!!!
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:10 pm

OEJ - I will keep my eyes peeled for that pumpkin for you!
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:32 pm

Thank you guys! I was sooooo chuffed with my finds as I LOVE pumpkins and .. well actually I love ALL things Halloween. I was especially happy with the Family Portrait - that one's going to stay up all year round, I think lol

OEJ, I meant TK Maxx - do they not call it TK Maxx in the US?? :o

I tell you what, I am back in Brighton now, and we have a store here, although it is a bit smaller. I will pop up there as soon as I can and see if they have another one - it cost me £6 ($12) - if I find one, would you like me to buy it and post it to you??? I'm sure postage wouldn't be too much, and if you like we could always do a decoration trade? :)

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:33 pm

Thank you, Mandy. That is very sweet!

If anyone finds one, yes, I would love to have him. but what if 5 of my lovely Halloween friends all buy one for me at the same time? :(

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:03 pm

Then you'll have quintuplets!!! 8)
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:16 am

Hehe... You're so cute, MammaHooch!

NEW STUFF! NEW STUFF!!!!! :D
My latest haul....
I'm sorry but, I just couldn't resist the Barbie's. they were just so darn cute. Yet, I have been instructed to keep them in their boxes.... lest anything lascivious suddenly befall them. :roll:

I got the bobble head guy at Wal-Mart (a cheap consolation for the bobble head I couldn't find at TJ Maxx) and I got the pumpkin bowl at ROSS... OH and LOOK!!!!! It's filled with Candy Corn Kisses!!!!! :wink:

These are actually 'Kurt Adler' ornaments, now discontinued.... found at TJ Maxx.

I got these at TJ Maxx as well, however I can't say for sure that they're from the same collection. Both sets are only $6.99

This was really hard to get a good picture of being that it's only about 2 and 1/2 inches wide. Found at Joann Fabrics. $1.99

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:38 am

Hey OEJ, Very cool finds. I just love those Kurt Adler ornaments you bought, especally the first box, very nice, you lucky man :D :wink: And don't you ever feel a need to apologize for what it is you love. I think the barbie on the left is totally cool looking :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:02 am

DOD - She's a 'Target' exclusive.

pum'kinpye
Master Reaper

Post by pum'kinpye » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:23 am

Nice..my daughter would love the Barbies.
I love it all!

pum'kinpye
Master Reaper

Post by pum'kinpye » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:06 pm

Kids got back to school tomorrow, so hopefully all of the school stuff will be packed away in the seasonal dept. and Walmart will FINALLY put Halloween stuff out! All I've seen so far is Scarecrows.

I did however stop in to the dollar store in (again) I bought some plastic flies, cockroaches, spider webs (large cloth) and a few more of those votive flickering lights (fake)...I'm having a little trouble finding black plastic for my walls..I didn't want to buy a bolt of it...

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:28 pm

One of my local Targets has the school stuff pushed into a corner and all the halloween isles are set up to receive the goods. Only some TOT bags and some orange LEDs are out right now.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:38 pm

Our Walmart has treat bags, flashlights, cut-outs and T-Shirts. That's it so far. :roll: Jeez, don't these retailers realize how much time and effort goes into our yearly preparations??? You'd think they'd give us as early a start as humanly possible. :shock:
Don't drink and fly...