Where oh where has everyone gone!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Where oh where has everyone gone!!!

Post by Murfreesboro » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:27 am

So very happy to have you back, Mike. If you brouse the old threads you'll see how much we missed you.

ancient whitelighter
Haunt Master

Post by ancient whitelighter » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:17 pm

Great to have you back, Mike! Sorry to hear about everything that's happened. I'm glad you've finally found a little peace and are starting to get back to a relatively normal state. I always think of you anytime a 'Little Halloween' rolls around. :sunny:
Celebrate Life!

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:50 pm

I'm just so glad to be back. By the way, next September is our first "Little Halloween." Then we have another "Little Halloween" in December. That would be a great way to celebrate "Creepmas."

Mike

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:08 am

Yeah, actually we were quite worried about you Mike. We knew you had health problems and that you rode a bike. Don't blame us if we thought the worst when you disappeared.

And speaking of Creepmas, I created a Reddit group last year. I've got a whole 46 subscribers. Wahoo! Anyone who still uses Old Reddit will see that I followed the same visual theme as r/halloween.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Well at least for now, my motorcycling days are on 'Haiti's.' I don't know for how long. It's expensive, and there are only about 4 months out of the year I can really ride, and that's if I'm lucky and it's not raining. Of course I can always rent a bike for a day or 2, and I've done it, but I'm still at the mercy of the weather. Besides that, I really need a better car then the one I have now. The old Mercury was great when I got it brand new back in 2010, but 9 years and 120 thousand miles later, it's starting to show it's age. It still runs like a champ, though and the stereo in it still sounds great to boot.

Mike