Whats your weather like

Discussion of general Halloween topics
HalloweenGeneral
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Whats your weather like

Post by HalloweenGeneral » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:36 pm

Well, its finally cooler in Arkansas. Our high tomorrow is 51! just wonderin ,because its usually extremely mild and humid around here, and its finally cooling off, theres a break in the weather.
Nowhere more peacefull than a forest filled with the smell of Autumn and the spirit of Halloween.~Austin Davidson

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:51 pm

Here in central westcoast FLORIDA
We had rain the bast few days. On & Off. One big storm but mostly rain. A nice "Gully Washer", if you know what I mean. But in general, the heat is subsiding enough that it's actually pleasant during the day and the evenings are cooler. But not so cool that you need long sleeves.

They always say there's a 40% chance of rain. Since small storm cells can build up and rain while you're not lookin'.

But I'm worried that the Nov. 3rd. party might find a bit of rain. While a little thunder & lightning would be a plus, anything huge is going to force me to power down the PC and thus, loose the tunes pumped into the surround system, for the evening.

But I got a few cheap boom boxes, that if they should get power-spiked, it's no big deal. I'm a Wolf Scout... Always have a back-up plan.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

frenchy45
Crypt Keeper

Post by frenchy45 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:45 pm

Here in Hamilton ontario today it was 25 celsius that means something like 80 farenheight in fact it's not normal for this time of year normaly we should have 50 farenh , but i will take it as it is if it's like that on oct 30-31 it will be easier for us to have a great halloween

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:48 pm

Current conditions in Humboldt County: Clear and cool.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:12 pm

Unseasonably warm here in the Northeast. :cry: It was 78 degrees today. I'm told it will rain tomorrow and then get cool with a high of about 60. Much more appopriate for this time of year.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:17 pm

The unseasonably warm weather here in Toledo, Ohio, continued on Sunday, with a high temperature of 84°F (29°C) — the record high for that date was 86°F.

The high today was 78°F. Tonight it is raining.

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:12 pm

Central Virginia has the most cooky weather around. One day we will have a high of 50 the next day we'll have a high of 90. It's always an adventure. On average, it's always around a high of 60-65 this time of year. However, much like everywhere else on the east coast it's been unseasonably warm. It was hot today, but it's supposed to cool down to the 60's for the remainder of the week.

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:18 pm

It was 92 here yesterday, today it's rainy and in the 40's this evening.

Pumpkin King
Haunt Master

Post by Pumpkin King » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:25 pm

Here in British Columbia, Canada it's been rainy and cold. No fun. :(

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:49 am

Here in Chilliwack British Columbia Canada It's been raining, raining and um wow raining, no surprise here, hence the reason you have web feet if your born and raised here :lol:

Cadaverino
Haunt Master

Post by Cadaverino » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:58 am

I hear if you're from the Yukon, you're born with snow shoes for feet. :lol:

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:28 am

The weather is finally beginning to feel more like October here in North Georgia...yesterday was very cloudy with patchy rain, today and tomorrow we're supposed to have t-storms (***pleasepleaseplease!!***). Temps for the next 10 days will be upper 60's, low 70's for the high and 40's at night.

The rain is a blessing..we've been in caught in 'exceptional' drought for months, and supposedly the city of Atlanta only has a 90-day water supply left before they start trying to pull from our area...like we somehow don't need water. :x

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:58 am

It's been very cold and rainy for the past few days. I'm hoping that it will be clearer by Saturday.
Serial Thread Killer.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:50 am

It's ROCKTOBER here in Colorado and the weather is hovering around 70 degrees. Yesterday it was 50 degrees...almost 80 predicted for Thursday. I guess we're all over the place. :roll:
Don't drink and fly...

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Hello everyone, it is chilly in Missouri it's supose to be in the 60's all week. It was in the 80's last weekend for my party, I loved it when the weather cooperates.I hope everyone has a Great Halloween!!!! Witchy