green cheese burgers.

Got a good recipe? Share it here!
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

green cheese burgers.

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:05 pm

Hahahaha

I had these once. There really is no "recipe" for this. You just dye the hamburger meat green with food coloring. Some kid brought this to a Halloween party when I was a boy. Looked gross but tasted alright.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:00 pm

You know, people are weird about eating differently colored stuff. I did the same thing with queso dip, velveeta and rotel tomatoes. I put blue food coloring in it to make it green, and hardly anyone would eat it, when usually the stuff is devoured. And it tastes exactly the same! My mom did the same thing with mashed potatoes for St. Patrick's day one year, she made them green. I loved it, though, I thought it was awesome. It's such a great way to make your food holiday festive, especially for Halloween!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:59 pm

I used to enjoy Green and blue ketchup when it was out, lol.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:08 pm

One time, when I had some kids over here thirsty for Kool-Aide drink, so I had to make some for them, instead of making Kool-Aide, I only poured some water into the large cups, then drop a food-coloring "RED"! When they drank it all up, they argued that they tasted nothing, but water!! I laughed and told them that I only added water with food coloring in red! They got angrier at me!! :evil: :lol:

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:02 am

They were robbed. :shock:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:09 am

Nostalgiascape wrote:They were robbed. :shock:

What do you mean by that?

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:48 pm

It's a joke. I mean they were denied that sugary fruity goodness of kool aid, lol.