Hello from Massachusetts

Introduce yourself and talk about other things, that do not fit elsewhere...but are hurricane related.
Pearce Services
Which is the largest number?: 9

Hello from Massachusetts

Postby Pearce Services » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:22 pm

I just joined your site, and look forward to seeing more posts from other weather enthusiasts.

I am a general contractor with a plan to start a hurricane preparation program, including structural reinforcements and window, door, and garage door protection.

I plan to take another year to continue research into what is best suited for New England coastal homes.

Does any members do this type of work in the more Hurricane prone areas of the country?

hurricane
Site Admin
Which is the largest number?: 10992

Re: Hello from Massachusetts

Postby hurricane » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:54 pm

Pearce Services wrote:I just joined your site, and look forward to seeing more posts from other weather enthusiasts.

I am a general contractor with a plan to start a hurricane preparation program, including structural reinforcements and window, door, and garage door protection.

I plan to take another year to continue research into what is best suited for New England coastal homes.

Does any members do this type of work in the more Hurricane prone areas of the country?

There are people from all over who visit, it is just a question of getting more people to talk!

Return to “Intro And General Discussion”