favorite halloween specials

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!
midnight kitty
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

favorite halloween specials

Post by midnight kitty » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:36 am

mine were always a disney halloween, the mr boogety movies, and the worst with (the 1 w/ tim curry. i love him)

i don't know if i want to pay $35-$50 for disney halloween on amazon and ebay
and i can't find the other 2 anywhere :(
trick or treat

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:03 pm

Good Day!
I love watching most Halloween specials on TV. I have two children and my oldest being 11 I have watched sooooo many cartoons over different holidays I don't think I could handle not watching specials especially during Halloween time. For the past few years I have went out and bought new blank VHS tapes and from the first of October I have them ready to tape any specials that come on any of the kids networks and other channels so the next year I can begin watching all the shows I tape the previous year in September....then I can watch the new ones in October.... ( I hope that makes sense) Well I just wanted to express how I handle all the great cartoons, tv movies/shows from year to year becuase i can't stand missing them and find out a day later....the halloween episode of whatever sitcom was on the night before....Grrrr

Have a pumpkin day! hahaha
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again