Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself and talk about other things, that do not fit elsewhere...but are hurricane related.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hurricane
Site Admin
Which is the largest number?: 10992

Introduce yourself!

Postby hurricane » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:33 pm

annia
Which is the largest number?: 9

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby annia » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:44 pm

hi im annia although im in iowa i was in florida for the 2004 hurricanes charlie, jeanne,and francis i was living in kissimmee at the time :D

hurricane
Site Admin
Which is the largest number?: 10992

Postby hurricane » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 pm

izhan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby izhan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Hey there.. im from singapore, south east asia. i've never encountered any hurricanes nor storms in my country before. i've read up abt hurricanes. if u would share with me, i would like to know abt the impact of hurricanes on society? how it affects them mentally or physically?

Return to “Intro And General Discussion”