I couldn't wait any longer.......

Discussion of general Halloween topics
bozz

I couldn't wait any longer.......

Post by bozz » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:15 pm

Great place here.....we do a walk through maze on the side of the house that leads in the garage service door and out the front of the garage.....reading here got me excited......so we already have up 8 scarecrows to start the maze and my neighbors think I'm early....lol....we will do a dry-run party the last weekend of Oct.,......can't wait.....we use our atv behind a curtain....with lights and horn.....also we are decking out a shed with lights fogger,cobwebs,spiders and etc.....last year we just did the garage so we are expanding......no gore we keep it family friendly.....with about 10 stalkers to give the teens a thrill ......again reading all these posts here.....I just had to share my anticipation for Oct. to come......should be fun.

gamewarriorkevin
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by gamewarriorkevin » Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:07 am

great idea there. me and my family are moving to a bigger place so i hope we can make something as good as that. this is a great place isn't it. i like reading the forums on here too. good luck on your project.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:43 pm

That sounds like fun. This year I want to incorporate more outside activities. We have a large field surrounded by trees so i want to do something ceative.... I have decided yet. I may have a bomb fire in our fire pit to reinact a witches celebration or something... we'll seee
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

bozz

Post by bozz » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:36 am

Did a dry-run last night......it was creepy walking through the 8 scarecrows with the fogger runing and tiki torches burning....I'm thinking of getting one of those ground foggers at walmart......my fog lifts too much with the cooler air now......anybody try one yet ? I think I will call our maze.."the Village".....have not started on the garage yet......but soon......lots of cool hiding spots in the maze.......hope its not too scary for the little ones.....its amazing what fog, torches and a few scarecrows can do.....very creepy for sure...don't think I would walk through it by myself hee,hee,....anybody have any ideas let me know........thanks !!!