the chances of gustav hitting near port arthur tx.

Introduce yourself and talk about other things, that do not fit elsewhere...but are hurricane related.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
godswarrior2010
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

the chances of gustav hitting near port arthur tx.

Postby godswarrior2010 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:53 pm

Hey,I have family that lives in beaumont tx,does any one have an insight on the chances of Gustav hitting near there,where there could be damage?

Godswarrior2010

Chris

Re: the chances of gustav hitting near port arthur tx.

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:16 pm

godswarrior2010

Postby godswarrior2010 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:16 pm

hey Chris thanks for the info, :) I will tell them about it,how strong do u think gustav will be when it makes landfall?The weather channel said that it would weaken b4 it hit.

spacecitycomics

Postby spacecitycomics » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:20 pm

This is a VERY dangerous storm. An exponential amount worse than we suffered in
Hurricane Rita 3 years ago. I know the BM/PA/PNG area very well. Low lying areas
SE of Beaumont/Nederland need to keep cautious watch and stay tuned to KLVI 560 AM
radio for evacuation. I believe I have a link to a live KLVI 560 AM webfeed, or will shortly.
Storm surge projections suggest that Sabine Pass and areas
as far south as Galveston could experience elevated tides and a possible storm surge.
Specifics for these areas are not currently known. Expected storm surge for Cat 4
storms are an estimated 15-18 standard feet, and depending on off shore coast
ramping depth could be as high as 35-40 feet.

hurricane
Site Admin
Which is the largest number?: 10992

Postby hurricane » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:09 am

zuraizan

Postby zuraizan » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi, my name is Zuraizan and I am a student.
I lived in a part of asia that is not affected by hurricane before and I was curious.
I was wondering how did you spot a hurricane coming?
Do you made a shelter in one part of your house to protect from the hurricanes or what methods do you do to protect yourself by the strong hurricanes if you did not have enough time to evacuate from the affected places?

I hope you guys could help with the questions. Thanks:)

Return to “Intro And General Discussion”