Hi!

Introduce yourself and talk about other things, that do not fit elsewhere...but are hurricane related.
Yash

Hi!

Postby Yash » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Hello! I'm Yash (thats my name, my real name). I'm a 14 year old Christian Furry that is into weather, spificaly, Hurricanes. So Hi!

hurricane
Site Admin
Which is the largest number?: 10992

Re: Hi!

Postby hurricane » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi and welcome! As you can see it gets quite around here after Nov 30th, but picks up as it gets closer to June 1st (or May 15)

Yash wrote:Hello! I'm Yash (thats my name, my real name). I'm a 14 year old Christian Furry that is into weather, spificaly, Hurricanes. So Hi!

zuraizan

Re: Hi!

Postby zuraizan » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi guys!

I am zuraizan and i came from singapore, a small country that is between Malaysia and Indonesia.

So far my country also did not came across hurricanes here... and i am really curious as to why only some parts of the country were affected by hurricanes and some were not? And how the aftermath of hurricane have been affected people socially, physically and mentally? How does these affected places get help from the public?

which organizations/ foundations in particular have intensively help in the process of reconstructing their home and hopes?

I am deeply appreciate for the replies and answers given to my questions.Thanks.

Return to “Intro And General Discussion”