thanksgiving

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
kallie0509

thanksgiving

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:12 pm

is everyone ready? do you have your grocery shopping done and recipes ready? i'm making greenbean casserole and sweet potato casserole to take to my sisters house. of course i will be including some beer and champagne in the shopping list now that i have a job. we always drink mimosas for breakfast and get smashed and play board games on thanksgiving night. i can't wait to play DVD clue! it is awesome. anyhoo, what do you guys have planned? what about christmas decorations? i have mine pulled out of the old dusty closet and can't wait to put them up next week! :P

Slightlymad
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Slightlymad » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:48 pm

Hmmm food. Congrates on the job. MIL cooks diner she lives with use. No one else is permited in the kitchen during this process.

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:51 pm

thanks for replying slightlymad. i hope you have a great holiday next week!

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:06 pm

I'm working. Just like I did on Halloween. The payoff is supposed to be that I get Christmas off.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:12 pm

Kallie, congrats on the job!!!

My sister and her family. my mom and dad are all coming over...there weill be lots of food, drink and merriment.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:16 pm

hooch, that sounds great! :D

nos, you better get christmas off. you deserve it! :D

Succub'Oz

Post by Succub'Oz » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:25 pm

No money = no turkey. Don't know what we're gonna do. I know what we're NOT going to do but other than that no idea. I usually make Thanksgiving dinner. :(

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:21 pm

succub'oz do you guys have family around there? oh shoot! i would have you over with me if you didn't live so darn far away!