Discussion of general Halloween topics
RexBHamilton
Crypt Keeper

Rex B. Hamilton invites - Great Lakes Fright Fest

Post by RexBHamilton » Wed May 31, 2006 11:32 pm

Rex B. Hamilton looks forward to meeting you at the Great Lakes Fright Fest

May 31, 2006

Greetings, Fellow Haunters:

I anticipate a fun visit to the Great Lakes Fright Fest in Petersburg, Michigan this coming weekend. This will be my first trip to this long-running regional convention, and it would be my pleasure to meet you then.

Producer Kkrazy Kkaren Taylor has graciously included me in the schedule of seminar presenters on Saturday. I’m bringing another new class with me that day, one aimed at haunt owners and operators. I call this one “Energizing your actors: What producers must preach to their actors, night after night.” Students will receive my top-five list of things to yell at your cast of monsters, all the dang time.

Here’s the part I can’t wait to see: On Saturday evening there will be an actual operating haunted house, open to the public. The convention attendees themselves will create the scenes and populate them with horrid characters. My spies tell me that both the exterior and interior walls have already been erected. Serious scene decoration is scheduled to begin tomorrow morning. Admission to the haunt, I’m told, is a can of food which will, in turn, be donated to a charity.

To learn more about this gathering, please point your browser at http://www.greatlakesfrightfest.com.
I cordially invite you to attend.

Very truly yours,

Rex B. Hamilton

13939 Clifton Boulevard
Lakewood, Ohio 44107-1462
EvilLordZargon@msn.com

ImAWalkingCorpse
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by ImAWalkingCorpse » Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:36 pm

I wish I coulda been there.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:58 am

me too
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/