Discussion of general Halloween topics
RexBHamilton
Crypt Keeper

Rex B. Hamilton invites - 2006 Haunted Photo Shoot at MHC

Post by RexBHamilton » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:45 pm

Rex B. Hamilton invites you to his 2006 Haunted Photo Shoot at MHC

July 11, 2006

Greetings, Fellow Haunters:

My 19th annual Haunted Photo Shoot will take place on Saturday evening at the Midwest Haunters Convention. From 8 PM until 10, I’ll be pleased to capture your horrid likenesses on Kodak professional film.

This is the first time that I will take color shots at a haunted convention. I’ll have my trusty Olympus 35 mm, a medium-format Hasselblad and lots of film to make you immortal.

The cost is 15 dollars for 6 35mm and 4 5x5 prints of each sitting. I’ll mail the prints to you. To see more information about this event, please point your browser at http://www.midwesthauntersconvention.com.

I request that you bring your most outlandish costumes with you. Don’t hesitate to take an extra five or ten minutes to add those extra details to your make-up jobs.

For those who are unfamiliar with my work, I will have a couple of photo boards near me with enlargements of some of my favorite shots. Gaze upon them and then kindly plop yourselves in front of my cameras.

It has always been my goal to take the most stunning photographs of the bizarre. I cordially invite you to attend.

Very truly yours,

Rex B. Hamilton

13939 Clifton Boulevard
Lakewood, Ohio 44107-1462
216.226.7764 (home)
216.973.0050 (cell)
EvilLordZargon@msn.com

“A haunted house is only as good as the actors.” Wayne Sealy, Mystery Manor, Omaha, NE

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:54 pm

Hello Rex,

Do you by any chance have a website that shows previous photo shoots? I would love to see your work.

Thanks! :P
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:51 am

he is a bot.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/