SLITHER

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

SLITHER

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:52 pm

This movie will begin tomorrow (MARCH 31) at the theaters, so who's going to see it?

This movie is about a horror feast with things that go slither, like in the title. Snakes? Worms? Take your pick. Alien parasites turn small-town residents into mutants and zombies. Hopefully, it has a few laughs. If not, the audience will supply them anyway.

Martina
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Martina » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:53 am

Snakes are not scary though :roll: Especially ours

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:27 pm

Yes, yes, that's right! Snakes and worms are not scary, but when they enter someone's mouth, they'll turn into mutants and zombies. You have to see it for yourself!

Martina
Ghost

Post by Martina » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:43 pm

Ok, So people like things are scary then?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:36 pm

Some people like scariest movies, some people prefer horror-comedy movies. Like HOUSE 2: THE SECOND STORY is horror-comdy. As well as SATURDAY THE 14TH and SATURDAY THE 14TH STRIKES BACK...

Martina
Ghost

Post by Martina » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:23 pm

Yeah some horror-comdy movies are funny, but I laugh at both the suppose to be funny and the not suppose to be funny horror/scary

Opps I just realized I was confusing, I meant 'people-like'. Monsters or things that are closest looking to humans or humans turned to monsters, You know like the aliens that look more human-like are sometimes considered more scary then non-human lokking things. So people are the scary ones then, I think that is odd that alot of scary movies are pretty much people looking. We are scarted of ourselves.

Oh <deleted> I'm rambling now :oops: sorry

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:02 pm

Hey, we (me and my finacee) went and saw Slither movie tonight. We loved it. Without giving away anything good.

Witty and extremely funny dialogue Special Effects/Make-up that was very cool. A soundtrack to die for (someone has a very weird sense of humor).

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it 8.75 - It was enjoyable, not too serious and goodtime flick. Plus it has Nathan Fillon... always nice to look at a hottie! LOL

Martina
Ghost

Post by Martina » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:19 pm

Glad you liked it!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:25 pm

Yeah, a freaking right!

BTW, I'm off right to Monstes A Go Go forum, Haunt Board forum, etc.. Because I'm doing pretty busy. Also, I am the moderator of other horror forums. So hit me up later or pm me anytime. Smile

Martina
Ghost

Post by Martina » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:06 am

Ok, Thanks! Very busy I see, sorry for rambling

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:15 pm

Please understand during the daytime, little busy or none at all... BUT at night I'm always being busy. Thank you for your understanding.

punkette
Ghost

Halloween

Post by punkette » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:06 pm

That's why I can't wait until Halloween 2006 to come back around because theirs always so many things goig on all at once. But the thing that I like the most about Halloween are the movies. I absolutely, positively love horror movies of all kind.

And if you a horror movie lover like me put a :twisted:
Emoticon at the end of you post, okay :D

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:51 pm

Punkette,

You the Horror Movie Lover? Please post the movie topic and tell me what you like to discuss. Wink!

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:54 am

still want to see it