2007 Summer Halloween Gift Exchange

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:42 pm

geekmidwinter, No worries, I'm a very paitent person. And even if hubby had still been here when it came I still would have posted right away, I don't like to leave people hanging.
I hope that guy wasn't messing with you cause you needed that tracking number, how will you get it?
Well I look forward to its arrival. Stay calm, things happen as they should :) Maybe it will arrive today, ya never know.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Hey tantraman & halloweenqueen, Yep we had a halloween gift exchange in summer,lol. BUt no worries cause we're going to have another one closer to halloween so you'll still have one to participate in :D :wink:

halloweenqueen
Haunt Master

Post by halloweenqueen » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 pm

sounds great! thanks!!! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:05 am

Good News geekmidwinter! :D When I came home today there was a UPS sticker on my front door, guess they showed while I was out, and it says its from you. The notice says they will make they're second attempt to deliver tomorrow between 2-5pm so I'll be here, not going anywhere in this heat. So it's here, Yippie! Can't wait to open it :D
There wouldn't happen to be any snow in the box, would there be?? :lol: :wink: :lol:

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Sorry I missed your reply Hooch!

I'm really glad you like the sign. I saw it and instantly thought of you.
Halloweiner Extraordinaire.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:07 pm

Okay, so we don't have to pan back over previous pages, let's make an update list on what everyone recieved thus far.

1) Nostalgiascape- I Got A Rock Teeshirt
2)
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:17 pm

2) tomanderson - Box of assorted spooky Halloween goodies!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:23 pm

Thank-You ever so much for all the wonderful goodies geekmidwinter! :D It was so much fun it open up the parcel and see all the goodies, and other people's creativity :) I just loved everything, and what a selection holy! I was so excited and happy when I saw all those Halloween stamps, I've always wanted to get an assortment of them, & well you must of read my mind, they're just awesome!! :D And everything, the whole box just smelled awesome with being so hot out I guess it allowed some of the fregrance out of the potpourri wax tarts, and nope they hadn't melted, were just fine :D Thank-You so much for them, they smell great!
Oh great bats there was so many goodies. Here, let me tell all of you what there was. 1) An awesome collection of 10 great Halloween stamps "Always wanted some" 2) Set of 3 Halloween wax potpourri burner candle wax tarts, black, orange and white, smell great! 3) Harry Potter Blood Pops, and a bag of Yummy Candy Corn, my fav! 4) 3 Halloween cartoon type movies, will be a blast to watch 5) An Adorable Halloween Photo ALbum that looks like it was custome decorated, had an adorable witches hat, spell book and broom on it, and Pumpkin lining, just so cute & will be great for holding Halloween memories. 6) A Totally awesome Letter K wooden decor ornament, custome made by geekmidwinter herself , even signed and dated! It's painted black and decorated in cute little halloween goodies "has the moon with little bats on it" and much more, I just love it! Will always remind me of you geekmidwinter :D :wink: 7) And a totally awesome Halloween creepy mesh netting, complete with moss & fall coloured leaves all over it, will look awesome in my garden cemetery this halloween.
Oh and I musn't forget, a letter from geekmidwinter "which I will keep" it's done on the most adorable Halloween paper ever! :D
Well done geekmidwinter, thank-you again ever so much for everything, I can't wait to use those stamps! Love em :D :wink:

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:23 pm

3)Deadbride - Box of assorted goodies including - a silver blonde wig,
a gross stretchy rat (that's what it says on the tag!),an orange tea light, pumpkin candle, lots of other neat stuff too! :D
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:42 am

a gross stretchy rat (that's what it says on the tag!),an orange tea light, pumpkin candle, lots of other neat stuff too!
4) LawP - The Witches of Eastwick DVD (love it!)
Don't drink and fly...

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:48 pm

Folks, I believe this has been a real good gift exchange. One to remember.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:18 am

a gross stretchy rat (that's what it says on the tag!),an orange tea light, pumpkin candle, lots of other neat stuff too!
4)Hooch- a great box of stuff, "Haunted Mansion' movie, and a book about "What Will Happen in Harry Potter 7" (awesome gift for the Potterphile in the group) and other assorted Halloween goodies!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:51 am

4)Hooch- a great box of stuff, "Haunted Mansion' movie, and a book about "What Will Happen in Harry Potter 7" (awesome gift for the Potterphile in the group) and other assorted Halloween goodies!
5) Dutchess of Darkness- An awesome assortment of Halloween goodies, including a sweet collection of Halloween stamps!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:37 am

5) Dutchess of Darkness- An awesome assortment of Halloween goodies, including a sweet collection of Halloween stamps!
6) Revelesnet - A Halloween nostalgia postcard type book.
7) OEJ - A REALLY cool scull/jack-o-lantern prop.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:33 pm

Actually guys, edit your list, number 4 slot is LawP's.