Harry Potter Halloween

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed May 23, 2007 2:56 pm

Hey geekmidwinter, One of these days when I'm better I'd love to,until then having Energy & $$$ stand in the way, guess thats why I get so excited when Hooch is having one, I can give her my thoughts. :D

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Wed May 23, 2007 3:12 pm

DOD: Every day around here is like a virtual Halloween party! Just wait until the big day gets closer... The pictures are awesome! I don't have actual parties either because my husband isn't big on them anymore. I usually have a Halloween open house and tell friends and family to drop by for a bite to eat and a cold one from the cauldron ice chest. I have just as much fun without all the stress a party brings with it. I also get to enjoy the TOTers...and did I mention the cold ones in the cauldron?? :twisted:
Don't drink and fly...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu May 24, 2007 12:09 am

DOD, great ideas! I have already ordered banners, one of Hogwarts crest, and the others of the different houses. I plan to make a different "classroom' in each room ( or at least in different sections of rooms). ( I figured the "potions" classroom could be the bar! :lol: ) I'm making Mandrake plants, trying to figure out how to rig "Moaning Myrtle" in a bathroom, and cutting out paper "candles" to hang from the ceiling. I'm still looking for a Hedwig, but I have a sorting hat. If you want to see some AWESOME Potter decorations, go to Britta.com, and check her website out. She is fabulous! :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu May 24, 2007 12:15 am

hey MHooch, holy I only wish I had your energy. Sounds like you've got it all figured out, sounds so awesome. I will check out that site, thanks :)

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sun May 27, 2007 3:13 pm

This party sounds like it is going to be amazing. I can't believe you have so much planned already! I love the idea and it fits you perfectly!

Keep us updated on the new ideas

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:26 am

Hi Mhooch , Sorry I did not check out the rest of this site before posting on Decor. You have given me some great idea's. I have a friend who is going to dress up like hagrid to welcome my guests. That's really all I have for now. Thanks agian for all your help!!! Witchy

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:54 pm

Hey Witchy, did you post pictures on one of the decor threads?? do you remember which one, I LOVE looking at pictures :D Let me know ok, thanks :wink:

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:06 pm

Sorry no pictures yet. Thanks Witchy