Halloween screensavers

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Halloween screensavers

Post by Nostalgiascape » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:51 am

The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:07 pm

Thanks for the info. Less than 200 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:42 am

I don't know if this is the same site or product, but a few years ago, I found a free sample type thing for a screensaver, I think it was from freeze.com (they'll spam and spyware you to death, be protected if you check them out). Anyway, it was a super creepy haunted house screensaver that I actually thought about spending the $20 to purchase the full product. It had a story and showed shots of each room in the house, and in each one something really subtle and creepy would happen after a minute or so, like the picture on the wall would start to bleed, or glowing eyes would appear out of the furnace, and there was a graveyard shot that showed a ghost appear and walk across the background. It was really realistic and spooky. There were even sound effects if you wanted them, and spooky music to go along. Very cool.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:54 am

I am bad for not adding that exact warning. Folks always be protected when entering freeware sites.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by geekmidwinter » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:39 pm

I went a few nights ago and checked again on freeze.com, and that one I was talking about above is still there, and it's just as cool as I remember it. Thanks for reminding me of it, Nostagiascape!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.