Alice Hoffman wrote Practical Magic and it's a charming ( haha) book .
My favorite though is Blackbird House.
Several short stories about different families who occupy a coastal New England cottage from colonial times up to the late 20th century.
If you don't enjoy it I will eat my hat
Blackbird House https://share.google/skRtv1Ec9QgInfohQ
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13542
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
- hippieluvn
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1454
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm
-
Murfreesboro
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6894
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
Thanks for the recommendation, Andy!
I've yet to go to Spirit Halloween this year. I'm afraid my costume budget will have me browsing Good Will instead. I know what I want to do, but I've probably waited too late to do it.
I've yet to go to Spirit Halloween this year. I'm afraid my costume budget will have me browsing Good Will instead. I know what I want to do, but I've probably waited too late to do it.
